2D Technical Director - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive
Framestore London is looking for an experienced artist with an excellent knowledge of Nuke and a passion for pipeline and workflow development to join our team working across Advertising, Episodic Television and Immersive projects. The ideal candidate will have extensive technical and creative knowledge of compositing in Nuke, as well as a proven ability to work in a demanding production environment. Artists who are used to quick turnaround, problem solving and being proactive will fit this role well.
- Compositing on challenging projects.
- Manage your time effectively and give accurate assessments of the workload and the time required to complete tasks.
- Help troubleshoot any Nuke technical issues across multiple projects, providing solutions to problems that will improve the production and project efficiency and enable projects to be delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Focus on technical workflows liaising with our pipeline team to create solutions for artists.
- Contribute to nuke training within the team.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment where Nuke artists perform at their highest ability.
- 3+ years professional experience in Compositing, preferably in Nuke and a variety of other packages.
- An understanding and commitment to providing superior service to clients, both from a technical and creative point of view.
- Experience in solving colour and 2D pipeline development.
- A solid understanding of the 3D pipeline.
- Proficiency in film and video broadcast standards, and video and graphics formats.
- Must be highly organised, and have the ability to juggle several tasks at once in a highly efficient manner.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.