Business Development Coordinator
The New Business dept is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Business Development Coordinator to join this busy team, working closely with the bidding producers and head of business development to facilitate the smooth running of the department.
- Assisting producers & Supervisors with preparing bid documents.
- Creating breakdowns of scripts
- Take client meeting notes and ensure accurate and efficient flow of information
- Ensure download and tracking of new bid packages and dissemination to Supervisors and HODs
- Liaising with Systems, Data Ops, PAs, and VFX Departments
- Manage and maintain internal new business tracking systems for Department and MDs
- Setting up and formatting documents and presentations
- Setting up calls and other communication channels with Clients across global locations
- General production focused administration
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Aptitude for new software
- A strong understanding of the Visual Effects pipeline
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Demonstrable ability to work under own initiative
- Fast learner of new terminologies and workflows
- Calm and personable under pressure, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Flexible with your availability for Client calls and support tasks
- Passionate about film
- A creative eye
- Previous experience within a Film production
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.