Head of Recruitment - Canada
The Head of Recruitment, Canada, will have overall responsibility for implementing the agreed strategy for recruitment in our Montreal and Vancouver offices and building a team that enables agreed targets to be implemented. The Head of Recruitment will be part of the local management team working closely with the Heads of Studio, Heads of Production, Head of Resourcing and Head of HR.
The role will also include working closely with the Film Marketing Manager to ensure that the Framestore brand and Canadian recruitment needs are well communicated and advertised to the local and global markets.
- Management of the recruitment team in Canada and growth of the team in agreement with the Head of Talent
- Managing the recruitment budget for Canada
- Managing the end to end recruitment process and ensuring that both crewsheet needs and identified growth targets are met
- Working with the team to establish Framestore as an employer of choice
- Continuing to develop Framestore's ATS
- Providing regular reports to management
- Working with the Head of Talent to develop a short and long-term recruitment strategy
- Working in conjunction with HR, resourcing and other senior managers to drive forward talent management initiatives
- Build and maintain a strong employer brand with students and graduates and ensure their development within the organization
- Working with government departments to provide industry advice and guidance on the skills agenda for our industry
- Bilingual in English and French
- Experienced with online databases, tracking and networking
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to work under own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communicator at all levels, with the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail and pride and quality of output
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to effectively participate as a full member of a team demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic approach
- Customer focused with the ability to deliver against expectations of management
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.