Launchpad Competition Montreal 2021
Find team mates via our discord channel! https://discord.gg/xBAvCWDEjg
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, Framestore will not be able to offer our usual onsite Launchpad Internship program in our London or Montreal offices.
But don't you worry, we are really pleased to announce that we will once again be running the Launchpad Internship Competition! The competition will run during our normal internship window of Monday the 5th of July to Friday the 27th of August 2021 but instead of being based at our studios, we will run the competition entirely remotely and online. The goal is to provide you a unique chance to build your dream team, to collaborate and gain access to Framestore mentorship to create a 30-second film.
We would also encourage any Unreal or Realtime enthusiasts to apply!
- You must apply as a team of 4-6 people (ideally get your team captain to apply for you!)
- All teammates participating must confirm that they will be able to contribute enough of their times to complete the brief set out by Framestore during the dates for the Launchpad Competition and make time to attend, training sessions and meetings.
- Please ensure you upload one combined showreel link of all of the teams work in it
- In order to qualify for the competition all members of your team must be currently studying; or have graduated from University or college within the last 2 years.
- Each member of your team should not have more than 8 months’ full time relevant work experience within the last 3 years or be currently employed in the visual effects or related industries.
- Any internships or work placements that you have had in the past three years will not be considered ‘relevant work experience’.
- By submitting your entry to the competition you confirm that all of your team meet the eligibility requirements. Framestore may request proof of your eligibility to participate.
- If your team or an individual in your team is found to not be eligible then Framestore reserves the right to disqualify you from the selection process or the competition.
- In the current climate, all teams will be required to respect and adhere to any measures that their respective governments deem fit and have put in place.
- You must be 18 or over to apply and have the right to work in Canada.