Please only apply if you're available to start within the next four weeks and are no longer in full-time or part-time education as this is a full-time position.
The Render Support department monitors and manages the physical render farm cluster and the software which the render farm runs ensuring high availability of resources 24/7. The Render Support team also support the Data Operations department with providing out of hours data support.
- Monitor and report on render jobs for each show
- Monitor, track and report render resource usage for each project
- Balance multiple shows resource needs within the Company's physical capacity
- Identify render errors and fix/escalate to the relevant department
- Liaise with TDs regarding possible render optimisation
- Assist with out of hours data operations requests
- Monitor disk/data usage out of hours to ensure availability of disk resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Fundamental understanding of visual effects and computer graphics concepts and terminology
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience with Maya, Renderman, Nuke, Arnold or Houdini
- Python or shell scripting experience
. If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.