Senior Compositor - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive
Framestore London is looking for Senior Nuke artists to join our team working across Advertising, Episodic & Immersive. The ideal candidate will have extensive technical and creative knowledge of compositing in Nuke, as well as a proven ability to work in a demanding production environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a close knit team taking ownership over technical and creative aspects while continuing to learn and grow as an artist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a senior capacity compositing on challenging projects.
- Manage your time effectively and give accurate assessments of the workload and the time required to complete tasks.
- Help troubleshoot any Nuke technical issues across projects, providing solutions to problems that will improve the production and project efficiency and enable projects to be delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Contribute to nuke training.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment where Nuke artists perform at their highest ability.
- 4+ years professional experience in Compositing, preferably in Nuke and a variety of other packages.
- An understanding and commitment to providing superior service to clients, both from a technical and creative point of view.
- Experience in solving colour and 2D pipeline development.
- A solid understanding of the 3D pipeline.
- Proficiency in film and video broadcast standards, and video and graphics formats.
- Must be highly organized, and have the ability to juggle several jobs at once in a highly efficient manner.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and communication skills with both clients, and staff at all levels.