VFX Production Coordinator
Framestore's New York office is looking for an experienced VFX Production Coordinator to join our growing team on some new and exciting projects within our Integrated Advertising Division.
The VFX Production Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating projects in the Integrated Advertising division, working closely with the Senior VFX Producers and the CG/2D artist teams. The main focus of the VFX Production Coordinator is to manage and implement tasks and targets crucial to the delivery of Integrated Advertising projects on time and on budget.
This is a full-time staff role with benefits, and although we are currently working remotely, this position will eventually require working onsite in our New York studio.
- Under the supervision of the VFX Producer, Leads and Supervisors track and manage the workflow through the CG department, meeting internal and external deadlines
- Organize dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- Oversee data movement of any project references, cad data etc for artist's use
- Monitoring of WIP updates from the nuke team to the hiero editorial pipeline, and final WIPs to Baselight
- Ensure production database (Shotgun) is kept updated daily with notes and critical information
- Communicate information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments
- Anticipate and communicate issues to the Producer and Supervisor to resolve problems quickly
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries, including creation of qt's and deliverables via Front 2
- Work closely with the Crewing and Resource Manager in resourcing the CG/2D team appropriately with freelancers when needed, ensuring that all projects are scheduled correctly with resources
- Maintain our global project scheduling system - CETA - working closely with the Scheduling team
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being proactive and solution-orientated
- Previous experience as a VFX PA or Coordinator in feature films, TV, or commercials
- Existing knowledge of Framestore production databases (e.g. Shotgun)
- Highly organized and detailed
- Solid time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting tasks when needed
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work within a team towards a common goal
- Basic understanding of live-action, CG and Nuke based visual effects workflows
- Basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
- Must have valid US work authorization
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.