Description de l'offre d'emploi
Framestore Vancouver is currently looking for a Rigging Artist. Working closely with the CG Supervisor and the Rigging Supervisor, the Rigger will be responsible for building robust and efficient rigs and working with the CG team to implement and support these rigs.
In this role, you will:
- Identify the production's specific rigging needs with the CG Supervisor, Rigging, Animation, and Modeling Leads;
- Design efficient rigs appropriate to the production’s needs;
- Advise modelling teams on the suitability of models for rigging and propose any changes needed;
- Work with the CG team, implementing the rigs and rigging the assets;
- Design and implement scripted solutions for maximum speed and efficiency of rigging;
- Work with leads and supervisors in the testing of rigged assets;
- During production, support all the rigged assets.
Pré-requis du poste
This job is for you if:
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Rigging knowledge in industry production software such as Maya or Houdini;
- Knowledge of other packages an asset, such as Motion Builder;
- Must have some experience as a rigger on high-end feature film productions;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills required;
- Excellent leadership skills required;
- A strong sense of self-motivation and ability to work with little supervision required;
- Linux scripting experience, especially in Bash/Python is desirable.
Interested? What are you waiting for? Apply now; we can't wait to get to know you!
Creativity has diversity at its heart. We celebrate the value of every unique experience by dedicating ourselves to promoting the most diverse and fair, and inclusive culture where employees feel empowered and safe to present themselves at work as such.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Therefore, please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.