Senior Immersive Producer
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Framestore is looking for a Senior Immersive Producer to join their team in New York. If you have produced top tier games and have experience in emerging technologies and all of the associated creative and production challenges, we'd like to hear from you. It would be an advantage if you also have experience working in high end VFX.
The role involves management of all aspects of immersive (VR/AR/MR) development life cycles and, as a result, requires deep familiarity with the roles played by the business management, design and technology teams.
This is a full-time staff role with benefits, and although we are currently working remotely, this position will eventually require at least some onsite work in our New York studio.
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules based on business and functional requirements, anticipating opportunities and pressure points and thinking strategically about how to address them
- Manage project milestones, daily tasks and deliveries in accordance with the approved schedule
- Liaise with clients, corresponding closely on bids, reports, approval documents, cash-flow, change orders, etc.
- Collaborate daily with project team and key support departments to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standard achievable
- Provide verbal and written status reports to client, management and internal teams regularly
Pré-requis du poste
- Previous credited experience as Games or Immersive Producer with at least 2 years of experience
- Highly technical producer, with a thorough understanding of the entire VFX/Games pipeline as well as a passion and interest in emerging technologies.
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of Games/ CG/VFX workflows
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.