VFX Producer - Episodic
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Visual Effects Producers are responsible for managing our VFX projects. They are responsible for managing our clients, budgets and internal crew, bidding and negotiating for new projects and working with the creative and business management teams on new business developments.
VFX Producers work closely with the Head of Production to provide effective guidance to more junior Line Producers and Coordinators. They also work closely with other Producers and our Heads of Department.
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable
- Liaise with clients
- Correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents, cash-flow, change orders etc.
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Handle performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping in liaison with team leaders
- Liaise with Crewing/Talent team and other key support departments
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams every week
- Pitch and bid for new business
Pré-requis du poste
- Previous credited experience as a VFX Producer
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows