VFX Production Coordinator
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Framestore's New York office is looking for a VFX Production Coordinator to join our growing team on some new and exciting projects within our Integrated Advertising Division.
The VFX Production Coordinator directly assists the Producers and Director of Production in the day-to-day running of the production department. Duties will vary - and will change/develop according to different projects - but the basic priority is to keep the production team running smoothly and efficiently.
The role of VFX Production Coordinator is an excellent introduction to the basic duties of an Associate Producer. It allows the candidate to become directly involved in basic communication and scheduling of a team, and to work closely with Producers to get a sense of the industry and build an overview of roles/tasks throughout the Production process.
This is a full-time staff role with benefits, and although we are currently working remotely, this position will eventually require working onsite in our New York studio and valid US work authorization is required.
- Under the supervision of the VFX Producer, Leads and Supervisors track and manage the workflow through the CG department, meeting internal and external deadlines
- Organize dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- Oversee data movement of any project references, cad data etc for artist's use.
- Monitoring of WIP updates from the nuke team to the hiero editorial pipeline, and final WIPs to Baselight.
- Ensure production database (Shotgun) is kept updated daily with notes and critical information.
- Communicate information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments
- Anticipate and communicate issues to the Producer and Supervisor to resolve problems quickly
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries, including creation of qt's and deliverables via Front 2.
- Work closely with the Crewing Manager in resourcing the CG/2D team appropriately with freelancers when needed, ensuring that all projects are scheduled correctly with resources.
- Maintain our global project scheduling system - CETA - working closely with the Crew Manager.
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and solution-orientated
Pré-requis du poste
- Basic understanding of Post Production VFX roles, pipeline, and vocabulary
- Positive and proactive approach to job role and all aspects of Production and team support.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently with clients and crew alike
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, Word, Shotgun and an ability to pick up new technology (including CETA)
- A sense of humour- any time of the day, is always a plus
- Valid US work authorization
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.