VFX Production Coordinator
Description de l'offre d'emploi
The VFX Coordinator is central to visual effects project management. Working closely with the internal VFX Producer they assist the Artists and help shots move forward through the pipeline. They play a key role and help strategize and implement tasks and targets crucial to the delivery of the project on time and on budget.
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments meeting internal and external deadlines
- Help maintain a positive work environment by having a proactive attitude focused on collaboration with all team members
- Organise dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information for Artists and Leads as necessary
- Ensure production database is kept updated daily with notes and critical information before departing for the day
- Communicating information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments in person as well as via e-mail, Shotgun. Following up with Artists if often necessary
- Work with artists to ensure task delivery dates and milestones are met, aiming to reduce over time.
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries of all temps and finals.
- Organise our client reference material received and sent
- Manage resources and communicate coherently with other support departments
- Keep communication flowing from Supervisor to Leads and crew to all other departments
- Anticipate and communicate issues to Producer and Supervisor to resolve problems quickly
- Take detailed, comprehensive notes and review with Lead after dailies/rounds
- Manage edits along with the editorial department
- Other ad hoc duties as may reasonably be expected
Pré-requis du poste
- Previous experience at Junior Production Coordinator
- Highly organised, First-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to facilitate exchange between departments
- Excellent leadership skills, comfortable working and collaborating with people. Able to work within a team towards a common goal
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment and proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Basic understanding of live-action and CG based visual effects workflows and pipeline and willingness to learn Framestore proprietary tools
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
- Basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Previous experience in coordination of at least two VFX Feature projects (100 shots or more) into a well known VFX Studio
- Existing knowledge of Framestore production databases (e.g. Shotgun)
- Basic Linux skills
- Basic Avid/editorial knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Project and Filemaker Pro
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.