Compositor - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive
Framestore London is looking for Mid-Senior Nuke artists to join our busy team. The ideal candidate will have extensive technical and creative knowledge of compositing in Nuke, as well as a proven ability to work in a demanding production environment.
The contracts will be starting throughout April and will initially be focussed on Advertising projects so artists who are used to quick turnaround, problem solving and being proactive will fit this role well.
- Compositing on challenging projects.
- Manage your time effectively and give accurate assessments of the workload and the time required to complete tasks.
- Help troubleshoot any Nuke technical issues across projects, providing solutions to problems that will improve the production and project efficiency and enable projects to be delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Contribute to nuke training.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment where Nuke artists perform at their highest ability.
- 3+ years professional experience in Compositing, preferably in Nuke and a variety of other packages.
- An understanding and commitment to providing superior service to clients, both from a technical and creative point of view.
- Experience in solving colour and 2D pipeline development.
- A solid understanding of the 3D pipeline.
- Proficiency in film and video broadcast standards, and video and graphics formats.
- Must be highly organised, and have the ability to juggle several tasks at once in a highly efficient manner.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and communication skills