Confluence and Training Specialist
Framestore has many highly specialised departments, all of which have significant documentation training requirements and materials. We are embarking on a project called FUSE: Framestore Unreal Shot Engine. We are moving all of our training and documentation materials into Confluence, both for the FUSE project, and the company in general. This position will manage all of the content on Confluence, by helping create standards and templates, and making sure those are adhered to. They will also help create and enforce updates and deprecation of material, and generally get the most out of Confluence for the company. In addition, they will get involved in the training portion of the FUSE project, and coordinate training sessions, making sure that the information is properly recorded and shared.
- Confluence Administration
- Support migration of content to Confluence (from Mediawiki)
- Establish best practices for content creation, templates, updates, and deprecation of outdated and old material.
- Install and support plugins as needed.
- Create training materials on Confluence use.
- Enforce the use of best practices company-wide.
- Support users of Confluence.
- Work with domain experts (HODs, scrum masters, dept managers) to provide a set of company wide page templates and plugins that are suitable for a variety of workflows
- Offer training for "librarians" (HODs, scrum masters) in how to efficiently use the wiki to stay organized and work fast.
- Creates the "playbook" (the meta wiki!) of how we should be using confluence at Framestore
- Is a conduit for sharing great workflows across the organisation
- Sets up and maintains a high level structure for content to avoid duplication
- FUSE Project
- Set up space for FUSE project training materials.
- Coordinate FUSE training events and ensure they are recorded and shared.
- Confluence Administration (2 years + experience)
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Writing on technical topics clearly and concisely
- Communication and organisational skills
- French knowledge (writing, speaking)
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.