Executive Personal Assistant
The Executive Personal Assistant (Executive PA) is responsible for supporting the Managing Director Canada with the running of Framestore's film division. The Executive PA is a key support role in aiding senior management to work as effectively and efficiently as possible in an extremely busy global environment.
The Executive PA will work closely with the managing director to ensure that they are prepared for meetings, their schedule is kept running on time and will discreetly deal with confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner.
To be considered for this role the candidate will ideally have had experience in an equally demanding PA role. Also important will be typing skills, a creative eye and proficiency using MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
Also beneficial is experience in a similar role in a creative industry, and a global working environment.
- Diary management for the managing director
- Facilitate the smooth running of all local and global meetings, ensuring meetings happen smoothly with all diaries co-ordinated across the network and meeting rooms booked in all locations
- Build relationships with other support staff in the Framestore global offices
- Assisting the Head of Production with certain administrative duties from time to time
- Arranging travel
- Organising meetings, setting up conference and video calls
- Booking resources
- Booking staff appraisals, and gathering feedback
- Organising and filing confidential documents
- Occasional work on presentations
- Updating spreadsheets, databases and other administrative duties
- Answering phone calls and taking messages from clients
- Liaising with the HR, finance, systems, desktop and VFX departments
- Organising client screening and events.
- Fluent in both English and French
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Reliable and responsible attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work under own initiative
- An interest in animation and VFX, as well as emerging technologies would be a plus
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.