Film - Recruitment Manager
Framestore is a fast-paced, dynamic and fun post-production company producing world-class visual effects for film and commercial projects. We are currently looking to bring a new Recruiter into our London team who will be responsible for looking after the administration and sourcing of artists for our film teams. Our new team member needs to be outgoing, amenable, positive and professional.
We are looking for a candidate that has a passion for networking, social media and best sourcing practices. The Recruiter will work in close collaboration with the global team in order to find the right people who will not only fit the technical requirements but who will also be a good fit with Framestore's core values.
The ideal candidate will have a contagious passion for their work and will play an important part in Framestore's global employer brand.
Meet our existing team and find out their secrets here
Duties and Responsibilities
- Framestore are always looking for the best talent and as a result the role will be varied and interesting
- On a day to day basis you will be working on the initial recruitment stages for specific teams within Framestore; from advertising and sourcing through to arranging interviews
- Reporting into the London Film Head of Recruitment.
- As a team we work closely with Crewing and HR to ensure the whole business is working together and providing a great experience for all our new and existing hires; our people are important to us
- You will be utilising social networking, job boards, referrals, and our internal network to source the best talent in the industry to work on our exciting new projects.
- Develop and build a network of contacts within the industry
- Each team member is expected to provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company, our projects and positions
- It's important to be able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and we work closely with our HR and management teams
- Administration is a key component of this role, ensuring that our Applicant Tracking System (Google Hire) is kept up to date and the information is accurate
- If you demonstrate initiative and are quick to learn then the responsibilities of this role have the scope to develop further to taking on full recruitment life cycle responsibility for some of our teams
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in recruitment or related HR function
- An understanding of the VFX Pipeline
- The internet plays a large part in our market research so being savvy and experienced in online databases, tracking and networking are a must
- You must have the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communicator, with the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail and pride and quality of output
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to effectively participate as a full member of a team demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic approach and a strong commitment to work collaboratively to achieve team objectives
- Customer-focused with the ability to deliver against expectations of management
- Able to work on own initiative
- Adopts a flexible approach, and adapts style to suit different situations and people
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.