Who are we?
Founded in London in 1986, Framestore now houses a group of visionaries working across film, advertising and digital content. Our work and skills are varied, with a pool of 2700 talented artists and producers in offices around the world (London, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Montreal and Mumbai).
We bring people together to create emotional experiences by combining art, creativity and technology.
What we do:
Known globally for our visual effects, we've created incredible scenes for big Hollywood images, collecting all possible industry awards along the way. Our work is also seen in the advertising industry, bringing magic to the small screens that surround us every day.
Overall job purpose:
To ensure best quality hospitality service to clients and employees at Framestore. This is accomplished through training, development and ongoing management of the Runners, and constant interaction with department managers. To assist the Head of Office Services in the general running of the buildings and maintaining them in good order.
- Lead a group of 5-10 Runners as part of the delivery of the hospitality service and the general support responsibilities of the department; this includes monitoring and approving overtime, posting tasks and general performance management
- Lead the Runners team to provide general support to our customers and employees, both internally and locally
- Motivate your team to achieve different goals
- Train new employees and flag any areas of training that are required
- Occasionally replace reception
- Manage office inventory for day-to-day operations
- Help our guests feel at home by offering a first class hospitality service
- Frequent control of all customer / employee locations to ensure high standards are maintained (eg, kitchens, meeting rooms, reception, walkways, dailies)
- Liaison with the support team to receive all non-shipping deliveries, oversee the daily organization of the post
- Ensure that all common areas are presentable at all times
- Support the Head of Office Services
- Coffee and free breakfast every morning
- Benefits after 3 months of continuous service
- Stimulating work environment
- Access to metro Laurier or Rosemont within 10 minutes walk
- Metro and BIXI stations nearby
Experience and essential skills:
- Experience in team management, in a lead role or in a similar position would be preferred
- Scheduling experience and managing priorities
- Have a high level of customer service and a critical thinking
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage conflicting priorities in a calm, rational and efficient manner
- Have a hands-on approach to supervising the team, including assessments, rotations, development, training and performance
- Client centered approach (internal and external) with great attention to detail and desire for continuous improvement
- Prior supervision experience and interest in health and safety and practical management of building is highly preferred
- Good communication skills
- Bilingualism (fluent in French and English, written and spoken)
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.