Motion Capture TD
The Mocap TD is responsible for the smooth running of mocap shoots and providing capture services for all of Framestore's divisions. The Capturelab Mocap TD will work closely with internal and external clients and will report to the CaptureLab Supervisor.
For this particular position you will be based on set in Germany and so will need to be able to be based their for 8-10 weeks. You would need to be available to work by Mid March 2021. You will need the right to work in the UK, or be set up in your home country as a freelancer.
- Overseeing facial and motion capture shoots - realtime and post-solving using our Vicon Mocap system
- Working with clients, internal and external, to spec and deliver capture solutions
- Oversee the post solving and motion edit of captured data; aiding other members of the capturelab team through this work
- Setting up and calibrating the Optical Mocap system
- Setting up, calibrating and maintaining the Facial Capture System
- Experience with facial performance capture
- Several years experience in motion capture for film and TV and/or games using Vicon Shogun and MotionBuilder
- A working knowledge of Maya
- Python, HSL and/or command line scripting skills
- Creative problem solving and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, with good time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality results
- Able to work successfully as part of a team as well as independently
- Flexible and adaptable
- A good understanding of the entire visual effects process, from shooting through to compositing
- Experience with multi-camera array image capture
- Game engine development - Unreal and/or Unity
- Experience with photogrammetry
- Experience with other mocap systems - Inertial and rigid body trackers.
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.