Pipeline Technical Director
Our Pipeline department engineers technology which facilitates efficient artist workflows and cross-departmental data flow for a wide range of Pre-Production and VFX projects. They collaborate closely with each production department to ensure they have the efficiencies that keep the crew focused on working their magic.
We are seeking to recruit a Pipeline TD to join the team, focussing on supporting and improving our Pre-Production pipeline workflows.
- Further engineering and developing the pipeline across Framestore FPS projects
- Working in collaboration with Supervisors and the Pipeline team to determine the best solutions
- Support and maintenance of tools including troubleshooting and optimisation
- Thorough documentation of all development
- The ability to engineer and develop for a large software project
- Excellent Python and DCC integration skills
- Experience developing for a 3D application such as Maya
- Experience developing for a 2D application such as AfterEffects or Nuke
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Detail orientated with a strong ability to multi-task
- A good understanding of the process around Previs
- An good understanding of performance issues that can arise with automated pipelined tools
- Windows development experience
- Experience working with game engines
- Experience with typical Pre-Production pipelines
- An understanding of development of Web services
- Understanding of Linux and Networking
- Visual effects production experience
- A degree in Computer Science
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.