Production Assistant - Immersive
We are looking for a Production Assistant to join the Integrated Advertising team working across Episodic Television, Advertising and Immersive projects. The initial focus of this role will be on a large Immersive project so an interest in new technologies and problem solving are beneficial.
Production Assistants are responsible for supporting the Producers and Production teams on a day to day basis.
- Liaise with senior VFX staff, crew and key VFX clients
- Answer phone calls and take messages as appropriate
- Update diaries and schedules
- General administrative duties as required
- Help with uploads and downloads of material to clients
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with crew and clients
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong computer skills especially with MS Office
- Previous experience in a Production Assistant role
- Some knowledge or understanding of visual effects or post-production
- An interest in innovation and realtime technology is beneficial
- Previous experience using a database, e.g. Shotgun or a similar production orientated tool is beneficial but not essential
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.