Reporting to the Digital Producer and/or Producer, the Production
Manager is primarily responsible for scheduling the entire project
through the entire pipeline. Daily management of Coordinators and
Production Assistants, overseeing the schedule and daily priorities
for the team. They are part of the leadership team for the entire crew
while maintaining a productive and professional relationship with the
Client. Along with the Digital Producer, Producer and Supervisors,
they are jointly responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
* Inputs Shotgun waterfall schedule from start to finish, including
department tasks and client targets for both shots and assets
* Responsible for communicating the completed schedule to the rest of
the Production team and crew
* Communication with the client for day-to-day requests (with
* Ownership of ingesting turnover information: Creating new
sequences, shots and assets, and importing bid information to Shotgun
* Informs all stakeholders of changes to schedule through Shotgun,
email, and/or SCRUMS
* Overseeing show planning and crew bookings with Producer/DP and
* Tracks any revisions, omits, and shot length changes; notifies the
affected crew as needed
* Continuously adjust the schedule based on available resources.
* Responsible for flagging to the Producer and Supervisors any
* Responsible for reporting bid versus actuals throughout the project
to the Producer.
* Approving artist time logs billed to the show
* Responsible for ensuring that the weekly Client Status Report is
accurate and completed in a timely manner
* Manages show priorities for the VFX Editors
* Works with the DFX and CG Supervisors to create render forecasts to
manage disk space for the duration of the show.
* Mentors Coordinators and PAs on Production best practices.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
* Have a minimum1 year of VFX Production Manager experience within
the film production industry
* Excellent knowledge of Shotgun (project software)
* Strong knowledge of MS Office package (including Word, Excel)
* Ability to liaise and collaborate with artists, producers and
* Have a complete understanding of visual effects processes including
asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, FX, lighting and
* Experience in dealing with group dynamics and conflict resolution
* Has open and collaborative mindset
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN METHOD STUDIOS?
* Being part of a world-class, award-winning team that creates
amazing Visual Effects for the biggest Hollywood blockbusters
* Flexible working hours and remote work available
* Comprehensive Group Benefits (health, dental, life insurance etc.)
from day one!
* An incredible company culture. We value new ideas; our virtual
doors are always open.
* Opportunity for career progression in advancement. We want to see
our employees grow!
INTERESTED? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY NOW; WE CAN'T WAIT TO GET
TO KNOW YOU!
Creativity has diversity at its heart. We celebrate the value of every
unique experience by dedicating ourselves to promoting the most
diverse and fair, and inclusive culture where employees feel empowered
and safe to present themselves at work as such.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
applicants and employees. Therefore, please inform the company's HR
representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to
otherwise participate in the application process.