Framestore is a world leader in visual effects and animation across Film, TV, Commercials and
Immersive. Having won multiple industry awards for our work, Framestore is looking to bring the
same level of excellence to our real-time Engine capabilities.
We are looking for a mid-senior level producer, capable of owning production on multiple client
facing projects as well as managing internal stakeholders. The Real-time Producer would play a
strong role in management of the tech team, consisting of a variety of disciplines, not limited to
programmers, technical artists and asset builders. This role would suit a producer who is looking
to own more than the production itself and will be an opportunity to learn and develop
management skills in a tech focused environment.
The Real-time producer reports to the Head of Production, under the line management of the
Immersive EP for Real-time. You will also be expected to work closely with the HOD and
Real-time supervisor(s). As well as being responsible for London based projects, the producer
will also be expected to liaise with international Immersive colleagues and teams beyond
Immersive, on shared projects and initiatives.
Whilst initially a remote role, this is a permanent position within the London team, however you
will need to be based in the UK or Europe and have the right to work there.
● Produce and manage budgets and schedules based on business and functional
requirements, anticipating opportunities and pressure points and thinking strategically
about how to address them
● Manage project milestones, daily tasks and deliveries in accordance with the approved
● Liaise with clients, corresponding closely on bids, reports, approval documents,
cash-flow, change orders, etc.
● Collaborate daily with project team and key support departments to ensure that all
projects are completed to the highest standard achievable
● Provide verbal and written status reports to client, management and internal teams
● Work with the HOD, EP and sales to help pitch and bid for new business
● Proven track record of producing XR or real-time based projects
● 4+ years experience as a producer in VFX, Games or similar industry
● Highly technical, with a thorough understanding of CG workflows
● Organised with first-class time/project management skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent client and crew management skills
● Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
● Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
● Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
● Scrum Master certified
● Experience deploying and managing LBE installations
● Experience working with XR
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.