The Render Support department monitors and manages the physical render farm cluster and the software which the render farm runs ensuring high availability of resources 24/7. The Render Support team also support the Data Operations department with providing out of hours data support.
- Monitor and report on render jobs for each show
- Monitor, track and report render resource usage for each project
- Balance multiple shows resource needs within the Company's physical capacity
- Identify render errors and fix/escalate to the relevant department
- Liaise with TDs regarding possible render optimisation
- Assist with out of hours data operations requests
- Monitor disk/data usage out of hours to ensure availability of disk resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Fundamental understanding of visual effects and computer graphics concepts and terminology
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience with Maya, Renderman, Nuke, Arnold or Houdini
- Python or shell scripting experience
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.