Senior Compositor - Advertising & Episodic
Framestore London is looking for Senior Nuke artists to join our team working on an incredible Episodic show starting in Autumn delivery late summer 2023. The first project will be Episodic but you will be joining the wider team with future opportunities to work across Advertising, Episodic & Immersive. The ideal candidate will have extensive technical and creative knowledge of compositing in Nuke, as well as a proven ability to work in a demanding production environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a close knit team taking ownership over technical and creative aspects while continuing to learn and grow as an artist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a senior capacity compositing on challenging projects.
- Manage your time effectively and give accurate assessments of the workload and the time required to complete tasks.
- Help troubleshoot any Nuke technical issues across projects, providing solutions to problems that will improve the production and project efficiency and enable projects to be delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Contribute to nuke training.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment where Nuke artists perform at their highest ability.
- 4+ years professional experience in Compositing, preferably in Nuke and a variety of other packages.
- An understanding and commitment to providing superior service to clients, both from a technical and creative point of view.
- Experience in solving colour and 2D pipeline development.
- A solid understanding of the 3D pipeline.
- Proficiency in film and video broadcast standards, and video and graphics formats.
- Must be highly organized, and have the ability to juggle several jobs at once in a highly efficient manner.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and communication skills with both clients, and staff at all levels.