Studio Tech Support (Berlin)
We are looking for a hands-on systems admin to support our team during filming. The role will be varied, the go to tech support, from diagnosing network issues, rebuilding workstations, hardware configurations, application deployments, server support etc.
This person will also act as remote hands for the tech team back in the head office in London, UK. They need to be a strong problem solver, very organised, reliable and able to handle high pressure environments. Previous experience supporting onset film or TV productions is very desirable, but not necessary.
The contract would be to start immediately and finish near the end of September.
- Strong Windows systems administration - preferably in Linux environments.
- OS and software configuration management and automation.
- Networking (Layer2, Layer3 including dynamic routing and VPN tunnels)
- Hands-on HW experience and thorough knowledge of high performance computing.
- Deploying and supporting pop-up sites; production studios, remote locations.
Plus one or more of the following:
- Experience supporting Redhat based OS for both workstation and server
- Storage configuration and management (monitoring, allocating and troubleshooting)
- VMWare and/or virtual server environment administration
- Powershell scripting
- Linux based infrastructure and workflows
- Understand and support real-time, Unreal Engine, workflows.
- Experience in engine infrastructure and source control tools; Perforce, Jenkins, Git.
- Working with AR & VR HMDs on projects, LBEs or installations
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong documentation
- Able to work flexible hours
- Racking and working very hands-on
- Strong self-guided problem solving skills
- A commitment to teamwork, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.