VFX Associate Producer
Visual Effects Associate Producers are responsible for the management of film VFX projects. They work in support of the VFX Producer on larger scale projects and can at time manage projects themselves on a small to medium sized project. They are responsible for managing our clients’ expectations, budgets and internal crew and bidding.
VFX Associate Producers work closely with their VFX Producer and/or VFX Executive Producer and the Supervision team on their project. They also work closely with our Heads of Department and in particular, with the Head of Production.
Produce and manage budgets with the Producer. Create and manage milestone schedules that consider the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable
- Correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents, cash-flow, change orders etc.
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Handle performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping in liaison with team leaders
- Liaise with Resources team and other key support departments
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams every week
- Previous credited experience as a VFX Line Producer or Production Manager
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Existing industry contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)