Compositor - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive
Framestore London is looking for Mid-Senior Nuke artists to join our team working across Advertising
, Episodic Television
and Specialist projects
. Our compositing team have the flexibility to move between the different areas and projects on offer within the team depending on their preferences. We are focussed on projects which allow us to be creatively involved in the process and get a real sense of ownership while producing incredible pixels.
The ideal candidate will have extensive technical and creative knowledge of compositing in Nuke, as well as a proven ability to work in a demanding production environment. Artists who are used to problem solving and being proactive will fit this role well. We're looking for artists who enjoy contributing to the team, sharing knowledge, learning and enjoying their day to day while creating amazing work.
- Compositing on challenging and exciting projects including full CG shows and integrating 2D, 3D and live-action elements to high-end visual effects
- Manage your time effectively working with Supervisors and Producers to meet show deadlines
- Balancing the creative and technical aspects of each shot
- Good working knowledge of colour space principles
- Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors
- Contribute to nuke training, we share knowledge across the team regardless of level we're always keen to learn from each other and share new tools and ways of working
- Excellent working knowledge of and production experience with Nuke
- A strong eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting
- An understanding and commitment to providing superior service to clients, both from a technical and creative point of view
- Must be highly organised, and have the ability to juggle several tasks at once in a highly efficient manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills