Freelance: Nuke - New York
Framestore Integrated Advertising are always on the look-out for exceptional talent to join our award winning team. If you are a freelancer who would be interested in being kept on our books for future freelancing opportunities with our team then please submit your details to us - we would love to hear from you!
Our freelance opportunities will always be live on the website and we will get in touch with people who have submitted their details as and when opportunities arise. There is no need to apply here more than once - once you're in then you're in and you will be on our radar! In fact, the people who submit here will be our first point of call when we're looking.
So if you want to freelance on some of the most exciting and challenging advertising work out there then you know what to do - hit that 'apply' button right now!
- Excellent working knowledge of and at least 1 year production experience with Nuke in commercials, TV, and/or film projects
- A solid reel showing a wide range of shots and a creative eye
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive and collaborative work ethic
- A strong eye for detail, composition, color and lighting
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
- Eagerness to learn and self-motivated in pursuit of own professional development
- Proven ability in working with clients in order to create their vision
- An understanding of color space principles
- Photoshop and Linux experience
- Must have US work authorization
- Knowledge of practical lighting for photography
- A working knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
- Programming and coding experience and knowledge
- Experience with Hiero, Shotgun, After effects, Final Cut, Flame is an advantage
- Compositing experience in a commercial environment is desirable
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.