Freelance: CG - Chicago
Framestore Integrated Advertising are always on the look-out for exceptional talent to join our award winning team. If you are a freelancer who would be interested in being kept on our books for future freelancing opportunities with our team then please submit your details to us - we would love to hear from you!
Our freelance opportunities will always be live on the website and we will get in touch with people who have submitted their details as and when opportunities arise. There is no need to apply here more than once - once you're in then you're in and you will be on our radar! In fact, the people who submit here will be our first point of call when we're looking.
So if you want to freelance on some of the most exciting and challenging advertising work out there then you know what to do - hit that 'apply' button right now!
- Excellent knowledge of any of the following pending specific discipline: Maya, Houdini, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Mari, and/or Photoshop
- A working knowledge of Arnold
- High level ability to produce great looking imagery across a range of styles; from photo real CG composited against live action through to stylized fully CG work
- A good understanding of animation and an eye for motion
- Knowledge of cinematic language and technical terminology
- Strong communication skills are critical. Must be able to work within a team, taking direction and exercising attention to detail in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and organised
- Able and willing to follow direction and openly collaborate with others
- Ability to work well under pressure and open to working flexible hours
- Adaptable and accepting of creative change throughout a project
- Must have valid US work authorization.
- A working knowledge of Mantra and VRay a plus.
- A familiarity with scripting e.g. C++, python, hscript or mel
- Experience with linux \ unix based operating systems
- A working knowledge of at least one compositing application (e.g. Nuke) and a solid understanding of the compositing process
- PfTrack or 3DEqualizer experience a plus
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.