Freelance: Flame - New York
Framestore Integrated Advertising are always on the look-out for exceptional talent to join our award winning team. If you are a freelance Flame Artist who would be interested in being kept on our books for future freelancing opportunities with our team then please submit your details to us - we would love to hear from you!
Our freelance opportunities will always be advertised and we will get in touch with people who have submitted their details as and when opportunities arise. There is no need to apply here more than once - once you're in then you're in and you will be on our radar! In fact, the people who submit here will be our first point of call when we're looking.
Due to the short nature of freelance agreements candidates must have valid US work authorization.
So if you want to freelance on some of the most exciting and challenging advertising work out there then you know what to do - hit that 'apply' button right now!
- 5+ years experience on commercials and visual effects heavy projects using Flame
- An understanding and commitment to providing superior service to commercial clients, both from a technical and creative point of view
- A thorough understanding and experience in compositing computer graphics into live action
- Proficiency in film and video broadcast standards and video and graphics formats
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to juggle several jobs at once in a highly efficient manner
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with both clients and staff at all levels
- Good understanding of colour space
- Photoshop experience
- Linux experience
- Experience with Nuke is a plus
- Experience with Unreal is a plus
- Experience with Hiero is a plus
- Experience with Final Cut is a plus
- Experience with Shotgun is a plus
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.