The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the HR administration processes in the team. They are the first point of contact for day-to-day HR enquiries and managing the HR email inbox. They coordinate the new starter process. The Coordinator works closely with other HR team members, the Recruitment teams, Department Managers and other internal stakeholders.
This position reports into the HR Manager.
● Ensure new employees are successfully inducted into the business, this includes : creating offer letters, contracts of employment, setting up new joiners on MyStore, ensure we have all necessary new starter documentation (e.g. Policy acknowledgement), set-up (e.g. user accounts), sending out all communication with new starters
● Ensure induction set up is ready for the weekly induction sessions.
● Using MyStore to run regular weekly/monthly reports as requested.
● Assist the Payroll and Benefits Advisor with payroll tasks as required.
● Have an understanding of other roles within the team, provide cover/support, as needed.
● Ensure HR systems (MyStore) are updated and maintained with the latest employee information and conduct monthly audit checks.
● Support time and attendance monitoring activities.
● Provide advice and answer queries on the MyStore system from employees and Managers as and when required.
● Provide support with the leaver process including organizing exit interviews for HR Advisor/HR Manager to undertake, as well as sending leaver confirmation emails.
● Undertake project work as required.
● Contributing ideas for continuous improvement.
● Actively participate in Employee Engagement, Training and HR initiative projects.
● Other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
Key Stakeholders: Employees, Managers, Heads of Department, Head of HR, HR Manager, HR team, Crewing, Recruitment
Knowledge & Experience
2 - 3 years experience in a similar role and has a real passion for HR.
Excellent administration and organizational skills.
Intermediate/advanced level – Word, Excel and other software packages/systems.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
Self-sufficient & self-starter. Ability to act independently without direct supervision.
Well organized, with strengths in prioritizing, time management, forward planning, and attention to detail.
Ability to build and develop relationships across the business as well as external training contacts.
Tactful and diplomatic.
Understanding the importance of confidentiality.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work well in a demanding environment.
Able to work under pressure, while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
Proactive in problem solving.
Ability to work with members of the team, sharing information and working collaboratively to achieve team objectives.
Knowledge & Experience
Previous work experience within a similar business environment.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes
Passion and interest in the visual effects industry.
Desire to grow within the company.
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favorable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.