Houdini Generalist - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive
Description de l'offre d'emploi
The team in London are looking for a mid to senior level Houdini TD with generalist skills. This will be working across Advertising, Episodic & Immersive projects. The right artist will have a broad knowledge and experience, artists who also have experience across different disciplines to see multiple areas of the project through are particularly valuable.
Projects to be worked upon will involve procedural modelling, procedural UVs, texturing and lookdev. Beyond this, there would be opportunity for working into other disciplines- after animation we utilise Houdini for Lighting, LookDev, FX and CFX and have a great team to share knowledge.
Pré-requis du poste
- A thorough working knowledge of Houdini
- Demonstrable experience of multiple disciplines that may include; look development, lighting and rendering, procedural modelling and animation, fur, feathers, fluids and dynamics
- An excellent working knowledge of Mantra and additionally Arnold
- Knowledge & understanding of CG related mathematics & rendering implementation/optimization
- Ability to manage complex scenes and large data sets
- Scripting experience - VEX and Python. Knowledge of C++ and the HDK a plus
- Familiarity with pipeline issues and Linux
- High level ability to produce great looking imagery across a range of styles; from photo real CG composited against live action through to stylized fully CG work
- Working knowledge of at least one compositing application (ideally Nuke) and a solid understanding of the compositing process
- Basic knowledge of Maya (advanced knowledge considered a plus)
- Strong communication skills are critical. Must be able to work within a team, taking direction and exercising attention to detail in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and organised
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
- Able and willing to follow direction and openly collaborate with others
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.