Description de l'offre d'emploi
We are currently looking for experienced matchmovers to join our team in Mumbai. Specifically we are looking for people with extensive previous experience in camera tracking and body tracking/rotoanim for high end feature film projects.
PLEASE NOTE: You must submit a showreel with your application that demonstrates your camera and body tracking/roto anim experience.
Matchmovers will be responsible for creating CG cameras and other motion files that adopt the same movements as the original background plate. They may also be responsible for modeling geometry to match the background plate to allow the reconstruction of the static surroundings.
- Recreating cameras and/or objects, that match the original background plate in 3DE
- Geometric reconstruction of static objects in the scene
- Reconstructing the placement of motion files (camera or object track) in Maya
- Collaborating with other departments as required to ensure that the CG elements are seamlessly incorporated into the shot
- Rendering wireframes of the scene for QC purposes
- Work well in a team environment and take direction from the Lead and Production team
- To complete all tracking tasks within the scheduled time
Pré-requis du poste
- A proficient understanding of 3DE and Maya
- A good understanding of photography and the effects of different lenses have on the image
- A good understanding of the basic principles of computer graphics
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Nuke
- Good communication and team working skills
- The ability to efficiently meet deadlines
- Work well in a team environment and take direction from Leads and Production teams
- An educational background in Computer Graphics, Animation or another related course
- Mel and/or Python scripting skills
- Native stereo experience
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.